Kyle is a User Experience Lead at Razorfish in New York. His expertise lies in the design of rich internet applications for the world wide web and the emerging mobile internet. His current focus is on developing iPhone applications and device-agnostic mobile web experiences for various clients.
Previously he founded and led the design and client-side development teams at WorldNow, a startup venture that has emerged as a leading provider of internet technology for broadcast media companies. Prior to joining WorldNow, Kyle was a Senior Art Director at Modem Media where he was responsible for the design and execution of large-scale web initiatives, online advertising and digital marketing.
Kyle has presented on the topic of mobile at SXSW Interactive, Mediabistro’s ThinkMobile conference, and OMMA. He is a graduate of the Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP) at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Follow Kyle on Twitter @koutlaw.
Headlightblog.com articles by this author:
- Brave new vehicles
- Charity: water's drill rig will tweet and let you track donations by GPS
- A more connected car: On Mercedes-Benz, mobile and vehicle telematics
- Wikitude on wheels: Toward vehicular augmented reality
- Here in my car 2.0: Rinspeed's shape-shifting, taboo-breaking, iPhone-enabled concept car
- Android gets in the driver's seat
- Search, iPhone and GPS: Envisioning the future of digital automotive
- When your car is your phone: The convergence of mobile computing and automobiles