Mary S. Butler
Mary has more than a decade of online automotive and consumer product editorial site development experience. She is currently a Senior Content Strategist in the New York office of Razorfish and editor of headlightblog.com. Prior to joining RF, Mary worked at Forbes.com as Editor-in-Chief of ForbesAutos.com, which she launched in 2005. Previously, Mary spent seven years at Cars.com, where she served as Managing Editor. For more information, go to her personal site.
Headlightblog.com articles by this author:
- Turning check-ins into opportunities to grow your business and reward loyal customers
- Social Networking: Should it be More About Relationship Building than Selling Cars?
- Social networking for dealers panel at 2009 Automotive Internet Roundtable
- Lots of room for growth with mobile automotive sites
- The hybrid promise: One owner's experience
- Epiblog: Have fun out there
- Car shopping now includes the eco-filter
- Case Study: Can Toyota maintain its green brand status online?
- Epiblog: Only sold in black, but you might call it green